This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 19 remote gems like the following:
- [PL] Director of Program Management @ Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
- [DE] Vice President of Sales, EMEA – Skin Health @ Hartmann Young
- [HU] Director, Global Payroll @ Genesys
Here the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[PL] Director of Program Management [posted: Sep 21, 2021]
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
[PL] Director of Enterprise Architecture [posted: Sep 15, 2021]
[PL] Director of Product Planning & Operations [posted: Sep 21, 2021]
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
[PL] Director of Software Engineering [posted: Sep 16, 2021]
[HU] Director, Global Payroll [posted: Sep 17, 2021]
[UA] Director of Consulting [posted: Sep 15, 2021]
[UA] VP of Engineering [posted: Sep 18, 2021]
[BE] Director, Medical & Regulatory Writing [posted: Sep 21, 2021]
[DE] Director, Strategic Accounts EMEA [posted: Sep 18, 2021]
[DE] Head of Marketing Critical Care [posted: Sep 21, 2021]
[DE] EU Finance Business Partner Director [posted: Sep 17, 2021]
[DE] Head of Marketing Cardio Vascular [posted: Sep 21, 2021]
[DE] Vice President of Sales, EMEA – Skin Health [posted: Sep 21, 2021]
[DE] Cloud Principal Consultant [posted: Sep 21, 2021]
[DE] Director of Software Engineering [posted: Sep 22, 2021]
[FR] Director, Sales Operations [posted: Sep 20, 2021]
[FR] VP Sales [posted: Sep 20, 2021]
→ Last 7 days
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 38, Week 37, Week 36.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.