“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” by Arthur Ashe
LMGTFY: Arthur Robert Ashe Jr. (1943 – 1993), American professional tennis player who won three Grand Slam titles. The first black player selected to the United States Davis Cup team. The only black man ever to win the singles title at Wimbledon, the US Open, and the Australian Open.
Inspirational quote: “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can” Arthur Ashe
Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Executive Identity – your personal brand on the job market”.
Being aware of your personal brand and influencing it skillfully is the difference between “Who are you?” and “Thank you for being here” in your career. But it takes it even further: it’s the difference between the zeros on your pay check. Or whether your phone stops ringing when you lose your job.
As the job market becomes more and more competitive and fierce, fully self-aware managers – who are visible – are in demand!
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– what influences if you are seen as a “high caliber” executive
– why some C-level candidates consistently receive the best-paid offers
– how not to be perceived as someone suffering from “multiple personality disorder”
– how to build your “Executive Identity”
4828 tasks for experienced managers and executives
In 2020, Career Angels delivered 4828 tasks for experienced managers and executives from all around the world. We prepared, i.a.:
- CV / LinkedIn Reports,
- research of decision makers,
- lists of recommended headhunters,
- screening audits & interview preparations,
- CVs, and business cases,
- lists of PE/VC funds or consulting firms,
…and many, many more!
Are you a manager with 10 or more years of experience? Would you like to speak to an experienced consultant about your career situation and / or plans? Send an email with your CV to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu (Subject: Oh Really / Career Consultation)
42 Job ads for experienced managers & executives across Europe from Hidden Job Market by Career Angels
This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found 45 gems like the following:
- [BE] Senior Director Distribution @ Nike
- [DK] Strategy Partner for Chief People Officer / Head of Corporate Affairs @ the LEGO Group
- [FR] Head of Finance, Amazon Operations @ Amazon
- [DE] SVP Human Resources @ CLARK
- [DK] Head of HUC&W Coordination @ Total
Here the full list job ads from Hidden Job Market:
Where to meet us this week.
Do you want to follow the know-how of Career Angels? Learn about the latest trends? Data? Methodology? Read this blog post to get access to one of our many lectures, webinars, podcasts, webcasts, training sessions and alike!
Date: February 25, 2021
For: Warsaw University of Technology Business School
Time: 17:00 – 18:30CET
Topic: Job Market 4.0 with a focus on Europe
Speaker: Sandra Bichl
LinkedIn job ads – we’ve been keeping an eye on how their number changes since the beginning of the pandemic.
Full Week 7 Market Signals report showing winners: Northern Europe, Norway and Losers: Benelux, Netherlands
Market Signals – where do they come from?
We started by monitoring the number of LinkedIn job ads in 18 European countries in Week 13 of 2020 (mid-March) – and extended our observations to ultimately 38 countries in Europe since Week 15. This allows us to measure a KPI that gives quite a good feel of the overall trend on the global job market.
Career Angels analyze the collected figures and complement the quantitative data with detailed and personal statements & insights of CEOs, HR Directors, investors, board members, candidates and headhunters that we know personally. We observe if and what kind of trends there are to leverage them into better candidate management & more effective job search methods.
These are not usual times, so we decided to share our market signals by the end of each week. If the country / context is important, we’ll add them. Otherwise, we’ll keep it general for confidentiality.
Join us on Udemy and sign up for our new course! The course is designed as a comprehensive, step-by-step introduction to the strategic planning of your job search, with an understanding of COVID-time market trends.
What you’ll learn:
- Job Search Strategy: build and implement an effective job search strategy, consistent with your career motivations
- Professional Goal Setting: make sure your next career step is realistic and in line with your profile
- Diagnosing Your Strengths: formulate your unique selling proposition (USP) and check it against job market requirements
- Personal Branding: communicate your USP to relevant people in relevant ways
- CV Creation: make sure your CV really stands out against the competition
- ATS-Compliant CVs: optimise your CV so that it is AI-friendly
3,206,896 job ads for an experienced managers across Europe on LinkedIn
Winter is a good time to look for a job…especially as 3,206,896 job ads are waiting for you on LinkedIn in Europe.
Are you a manager or executive with 10+ years of experience? Would you like to discuss your job search strategy confidentially? Email Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu who will match you with one of our consultants.
If this doesn’t apply to you, but you think somebody could benefit from it, please like and share or forward.
This week LinkedIn top jobs recommendations from Urszula Rapacka for executives and managers across Europe:
“Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” by Jerry Rice
LMGTFY: Jerry Lee Rice (born 1962), American football wide receiver who played in the National Football League, primarily with the San Francisco 49ers. Widely considered to be the greatest wide receiver in NFL history, and often called the greatest NFL player of all time.
Inspirational quote: “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t” Jerry Rice