This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 11 remote gems like the following:
- [DE] Director of Sales, Measurement & Control Solutions @ Nordson Corporation
- [SL] Technical Director Engine/Systems Frostbite – EU @ TLM Partners
- [PL] Director – Cybersecurity Engineer @ Randstad Sourceright
Here is the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[PL] Director, Pharmacology [posted: Sep 14, 2023]
ICON Strategic Solutions
[LV] Global Head of Fraud [posted: Sep 20, 2023]
[DE] Director, Oracle Applications Support – EMEA [posted: Sep 21, 2023]
[DE] Director of Sales, Measurement & Control Solutions [posted: Sep 23, 2023]
[DE] Vice President, Regulatory, Quality and Pharmacovigilance [posted: Sep 23, 2023]
[PL] Director – Cybersecurity Engineer [posted: Sep 23, 2023]
[PL] Technical Director [posted: Sep 21, 2023]
[SL] Technical Director Engine/Systems Frostbite – EU [posted: Sep 22, 2023]
[BE] Vice President, Regulatory, Quality and Pharmacovigilance [posted: Sep 23, 2023]
[BE] Principal Java Engineer [posted: Sep 20, 2023]
[RO] Principal Java Engineer with German [posted: Sep 20, 2023]
→ Last 7 days
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 37, Week 36, Week 35.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English-speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.