This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 14 remote gems like the following:
- [PL] Global Partner Director – Microsoft Advertising @ Httpool
- [PL] Sales Director France @ Devire
- [HU] Executive Director @ Support Services Group Europe
Here is the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[PL] Global Partner Director – Microsoft Advertising [posted: Sep 14, 2023]
[PL] Director, Business Data [posted: Sep 19, 2023]
[PL] Sales Director France [posted: Sep 19, 2023]
[PL] Account Manager [posted: Sep 17, 2023]
[HU] Executive Director [posted: Sep 14, 2023]
Support Services Group Europe
[HU] Country / Regional General Manager – Eastern Europe [posted: Sep 16, 2023]
[BE] Business Development Director – Ceramics & Building Products EMEA & APAC [posted: Sep 16, 2023]
[RO] Principal Java Engineer with German [posted: Sep 20, 2023]
[RO] Director, Business Data [posted: Sep 19, 2023]
[LV] Chief Technology Officer [posted: Sep 20, 2023]
[LV] Global Head of Fraud [posted: Sep 19, 2023]
[FR] Director Pricing and Monetisation [posted: Sep 17, 2023]
[IT] Director, Services Delivery [posted: Sep 19, 2023]
[PL] Director, Pharmacology [posted: Sep 14, 2023]
ICON Strategic Solutions
→ Last 7 days
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 37, Week 36, Week 35.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English-speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.