One thing we are known for: openly and transparently sharing our data, know-how and expertise. Looking at the summary for 2022, we feel very proud by seeing how many people we’ve been able to reach through webinars, lectures or live sessions.
(Content) Sharing is Caring: in Numbers
In 2022, we’ve delivered 104 events (that’s 15 more than in 2021) – in English, Polish and German. In total, more than 6,000 experienced managers, executives, HR professionals and ambitious MBA students joined! In 2020, that number was 3,500 and in 2021 – almost 5,000. We’ll just say to that: WOW!
During those lectures, webinars, podcasts, lives, workshops, interactive meetings and panel discussions, we talked about subjects like:
- HR trends and threats
- how to recruit without CVs and interviews
- personal branding, executive identity
- salary negotiations
- drastic changes on the job market
- job search for executives
- anything and everything around LinkedIn
- and many, many more!
Our experts were invited to speak at e.g.
- several business schools, incl. Vlerick Business School, Warsaw University of Technology Business School, WU Executive Academy, POLIMI Graduate School of Management or Swiss Business School
- various companies / initiatives / conferences like ACCA, DIMAQ, LEAD, Future Collars, “Leading Women” by EY Fundacja Liderek Biznesu, McNulty
- the Kozminski University which warrants a special mention as we designed & delivered:
- the “Career Advisory” post-graduate degree (12 weekends)
- Human Resources Management for Professional MBA (20 hours)
- Executive Identity for Executive MBA (20 hours)
- War on Talent commentary during 2nd International Conference “We! are Clinical Research”
We also delivered our own content like e.g.
- a series of webinars together with the wonderful prof. Rikard Larsson from Decision Dynamics: “Managing the Perfect Career Storm”, “Engagement for Retention and Performance”, “Make Talent Love, Not War”, “Hire Competencies, Not CVs” and “Hack & Attract Candidate Personas”
- Challenge Accepted meetings
As you can see, it’s been a busy year, but we don’t plan to slow down – we have already been invited to speak at more than 78 (!) events, conferences or lectures in 2023! And we have capacity for more! If you want to invite us to speak at your organization, please contact Sandra.Bichl@CareerAngels.eu. You can also check out our site dedicated to Business Schools.
Initiatives supporting career management & job search
Apart from the aforementioned events, we have also set up (or continued) various other career-related initiatives aimed at supporting professionals:
- CSR project – a program for 5 managers (selected from 47) with 25+ years of experience, who had been struggling with job search for min. 9 months; one of them had been unemployed for more than 2 years. Read details about the program “25+ years of experience” (in Polish)
- Ukraine: If you’ve lost your job as a result of the war in Ukraine, we are here to help!
Educating the next generation of Career Consultants
We also continued to educate and train the next generation of Career Consultants to elevate the quality of services in our profession:
- Post-graduate degree “Career Advisory – Managing the Development and Change of Career Paths” at Kozminski University
- two open Career Consultant Courses
- two in-house Career Consultant Courses (for an Executive Search firm and for the HR department of a leading IT company who wants to better serve their talent)
If you’d like to receive information about the upcoming editions or an offer for in-house training in your organization, send an email to Anna.Mady@CareerAngels.eu; subject: Career Consultant Course