One thing we are known for: openly and transparently sharing our data, know-how and expertise. Looking at the summary for 2021, we feel very proud by seeing how many people we’ve been able to reach through webinars, lectures or live sessions.
Online events for experienced managers
In 2021, we’ve delivered or participants 89 events (that’s 15 more than in 2020) – in English, Polish and German. In total, almost 5,000 experienced managers, executives, HR professionals and ambitious MBA students decided to join! In 2020, that number was 3,500. We’ll just say to that: WOW!
During those lectures, webinars, lives, workshops, interactive meetings and panel discussions, we talked about subjects like:
- how to recruit without CVs and interviews
- personal branding, executive identity
- HR trends
- salary negotiations in COVID-19 times
- drastic changes on the job market
- job search for executives
- anything and everything around LinkedIn
- and many, many more!
Our experts have been invited to speak at e.g.
- several business schools, including Vlerick Business School, Warsaw University of Technology Business School, WU Executive Academy, MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business or AMBA (Association of MBAs)
- various professional organizations like LEAD, CIONET or Fundacja Liderek Biznesu
- company in-house conferences for women like e.g. E.ON
As you can see, it’s been a busy year, but we don’t plan to slow down – we have already been invited to speak at more than 30 events, conferences or lectures in 2022!
If you want to invite us to speak at your organization, please contact Sandra.Bichl@CareerAngels.eu. You can also check out our site dedicated to Business Schools.
Initiatives supporting career management & job search
Apart from the aforementioned events, we have also set up (or continued) various other career-related initiatives aimed at supporting experienced managers and executives:
- Challenge Accepted – a confidential space for learning, networking & discussions
- CSR projects – a six-week-long program for 4 managers over 50 who had been unemployed for approx. two years
We also continued to educate and train the next generation of Career Consultants to elevate the quality of services in our profession:
- Post-graduate degree “Professional Development and Career Change – Career Advisory” at Kozminski University
- Career Consultant course
If you’d like to receive information about the upcoming editions or an offer for in-house training in your organization, send an email to Anna.Mady@CareerAngels.eu; subject: Career Consultant Course