Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Why traditional CVs don’t work – and how to fix it (incl. CVs for ATS)”.
Let’s face it: your current CV is the product of updating a file that you started 10-20 years ago. While the format you used as an ambitious junior was great, it most probably doesn’t reflect your USP, your personal brand or executive presence.
And even if you decided to upgrade your resume by using a template, chances are that you chose one that looks nice, but isn’t really user-friendly – neither by humans nor by ATS.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– how an executive CV should look like (with real examples)
– how to go about writing your profile summary
– why a “normal” CV won’t work with ATS
– how to prepare and adapt a CV to job ads
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: Dec. 14, 2020
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:40 theory & cases
18:55-19:15 moderated networking
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu by Dec. 7, 2020 at 12 pm CET
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Tanja Sakelsek, to verify your application
Important: In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.