About the initiative: we – Career Angels – have been providing a safe space for experienced managers and executives in this successful formula since April 2018. Due to CV-19, we adapted the format for the experience to be as effective and productive online, as it has been proven to be offline.
The underlying idea is to create a community for managers throughout Europe who have accepted the challenge of looking for a job (actively or passively), so that they can exchange their experiences, support each other through listening, words of encouragement, information and inspire each other.
The free online meetings are dedicated to specific career & job search topics and provide networking opportunities. Coming up:
- June 7, 2021: Headhunter: friend or foe?
Think of these sessions as of “actual” meetings, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you.
- Nov 23, 2020: Job Market 2020/21 – new job search KPIs
- Dec 14, 2020: Why traditional CVs don’t work – and how to fix it (incl. CVs for ATS)
- Jan 11, 2021: Hack LinkedIn for your job search
- Feb 1, 2021: How to generate job interviews
- Feb 22, 2021: The media technique: how to present yourself strategically during interviews
- Mar 15, 2021: Executive Identity – your personal brand on the job market
- Apr 12, 2021: Job Search + Networking = ?
- May 10, 2021: May the bots be with you!
The structure of the meetings:
17:45 – 18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00 – 18:35 theory & cases
18:35 – 18:50 moderated networking #2
18:50 – 19:00 Q&A
19:00 – 19:15 moderated networking #3
Afterwards, we continue our interaction in a closed LinkedIn group (by invite only!) where we also share materials.
In the past, participants have included: Business Unit Managers / Directors, CFOs, COOs, Sales / BD Directors, Marketing Directors, CEOs, Country Managers, HR Managers / Directors, CIOs / CTOs, Supply Chain / Procurement / Logistics Directors.
And here’s what the participants said to us during the last meetings:
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted (at) CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Tanja Sakelsek, to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.