Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Want a new job in 2023? Start looking now!”.
Approaching decision makers and headhunters directly has been one of the most effective job search channels in the last 3 years. Preparing a perfect CV and a proper & complete LinkedIn profile is one thing. Knowing how to approach potential employers and headhunters to get invited to an interview is another.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– how to find potential employers and headhunters (practical tips!)
– how to write cover emails that generate interviews (with real examples!)
– how to manage your inbox and make sure you don’t miss out on any opportunity
– how to assess your job search KPIs: response & interview rate; the data shows how good or bad it actually is
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: October 11, 2022
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Important: participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in. No exceptions.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 networking #2
19:00-19:15 networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager to verify your application.
Important: In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive dial-in details.
Want to know more about this initiative? Read this post!