Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “The media technique: how to present yourself strategically during interviews”.
CV-19 has changed many aspects of the recruitment processes, incl. job interviews. One thing that hasn’t changed: you have to be prepared. Making a good first impression is not enough. If you want to stand out among many other candidates and get hired, you need to think and answer strategically – you need to manage the conversation and the audience… online.
When was the last time you participated in an interview not as a recruiter, but as a candidate? Or: how many interviews have led to job offers?
If it’s been some time or you are not satisfied with the interview to offer ratio, this is definitely for you! During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– differences between online & offline job interviews
– how to create appropriate conditions (incl.: how not to be remembered as “the one with the messy room” by a recruiter)
– what are the four levels of interviewing skills (with real examples)
– how to use the STAR method and build a relationship with the interviewer
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: Feb. 22, 2021
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 moderated networking #2
19:00-19:15 moderated networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Tanja Sakelsek, to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.