How good are you at interviewing? Do you rely on your years of experience / charisma? How many interviews lead to next rounds, shortlists and/or job offers? If you are an experienced manager or executive, the standard interviewing techniques are “not enough” to be effective.
– Interviewing others requires different skills than being interviewed!
– Some recruiters might take the extra time to speak with you, not because you are a great candidate, but because they see you as a potential client! Knowing how to navigate that is important.
– Most recruiters will NOT share details about the recruitment processes they wanted to invite you to if they are not convinced that you fit within 10-15 min of the conversation. So you might end up thinking: “that really was just a “get-to-know” interview” – when in reality it was not. You simply didn’t pass through the filter.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– the four levels of interviewing skills (with real examples)
– how to use the STAR method and build a relationship with the interviewer
– differences between online & offline job interviews
Additionally, during a role-play based on a real example, we’ll show you how the media technique works!
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: March 29, 2022
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Important: participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in. No exceptions.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 networking #2
19:00-19:15 networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form by March 22, at 12:00 pm CET
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Magdalena Eichler-Szerszeń, to verify your application
Important: In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive dial-in details.
Want to know more about this initiative? Read this post.