For many managers, salary negotiation is a difficult and sensitive subject. Even if you feel inclined to avoid it altogether, remember: employers expect negotiations. Therefore, you need to negotiate – and you need to do it effectively.
– how to correctly assess the strengths of your own negotiation position
– when and how your value as a candidate is decided
– the most effective negotiation techniques
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: Nov. 16, 2021
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will NOT be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 moderated networking #2
19:00-19:15 moderated networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it and your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Magda Eichler-Szerszeń, to verify your application
Important: In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.