Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Networking techniques for executives”.
With the changes on the job market, experienced managers and executives don’t have the luxury of “skipping” networking entirely. You have to do it. Professionally. Elegantly. Systematically.
This interactive meeting is for those experienced managers and executives who:
– have an innate resistance to networking, especially online
– have a relatively small network / are not “natural networkers”
– feel uncomfortable reaching out to the network they have
– don’t know how to approach someone that could actually help them
We’ll also cover:
– how to audit your current network
– how to stay in touch with people you know
– how to continue building your network
– how to craft messages on LinkedIn that are inviting and don’t reek of spam or desperation
– how to “network up”
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: September 12, 2023
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Important: participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in. No exceptions.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 networking #2
19:00-19:15 networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive dial-in details.
Want to know more about this initiative? Read this post!