Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Leverage LinkedIn for your job search, incl. algorithm hacking!”
LinkedIn is one of four ways to generate and/or find interesting job opportunities for experienced managers. For it to be effective, candidates need to understand that the platform has two target groups: humans (recruiters, hiring managers) and the algorithm.
We’ll explain and show:
– the best structure of a profile summary
– the four ways of optimizing your profile for your job search, incl. in-depth research of job ads in light of skills and keywords
– overall important tips that gets you on the radar of Executive Search Consultants
– 3 key rules for being an active user
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: Dec. 7, 2021
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will NOT be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 moderated networking #2
19:00-19:15 moderated networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it and your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Magda Eichler-Szerszeń, to verify your application
Important: In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.