Do you want to enhance your career? Know how to use the STAR method and build a relationship with the interviewer? Improve your team culture? Have access to the know-how of Career Angels? Learn about the latest trends? Data? Methodology? Read this blog post to see where and when you can join one of our many lectures, webinars, podcasts, live events, training sessions and alike!
→ Topic: Strategic interviewing for executives
Date: January 16, 2024 / 17:45 – 19:15 CEST
Moderator: Anna Zadrożna
For/mat: online, for registered participants. Important! Registration is closed!
How to register: click here “About Challenge Accepted Europe”
About the initiative: Career Angels have been providing a safe space for experienced managers and executives in this successful formula since April 2018. The underlying idea is to create a community for managers throughout Europe who have accepted the challenge of looking for a job (actively or passively), so that they can exchange their experiences, support each other through listening, words of encouragement, information and inspire each other. Sounds interesting? More info here: “About Challenge Accepted Europe”
About the event: How good are you at interviewing? Do you rely on your years of experience / charisma? How many interviews lead to next rounds, shortlists and/or job offers? If you are an experienced manager or executive, the standard interviewing techniques are “not enough” to be effective.
- Interviewing others requires different skills than being interviewed!
- Some recruiters might take the extra time to speak with you, not because you are a great candidate, but because they see you as a potential client! Knowing how to navigate that is important.
- Most recruiters will NOT share details about the recruitment processes they wanted to invite you to if they are not convinced that you fit within 10-15 min of the conversation. So you might end up thinking: “that really was just a “get-to-know” interview” – when in reality it was not. You simply didn’t pass through the filter.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
- the four levels of interviewing skills (with real examples)
- how to use the STAR method and build a relationship with the interviewer
- the most important differences between online & offline job interviews
Additionally, during a role-play based on a real example we’ll show you how the media technique works!
→ Topic: How to strategically manage a conversation, including recruitment. Communication styles
Date: January 17, 2024 / 17:00 – 18:00 CET
Trainer: Anna Zadrożna
For/mat: online, for registered participants (anybody can join for free); organized by Warsaw University of Technology Business School
How to register: click here
About: How to manage a conversation to achieve your goals? How to adapt your communication style to the interviewer and the circumstances? How does the way we conduct a conversation affect the quality of social interactions, the emergence of conflicts, and how we are perceived by those around us?
We will answer these and other questions during the “How to strategically manage a conversation, including recruitment. Communication Styles” webinar as part of the Talent Tree series of the Warsaw University of Technology Business School.
What else is happening soon?
→ Open day of the second module of our post-graduate degree “Doradztwo Kariery w Praktyce”
Date: January 24, 2024 / 17:00 – 18:30 CET
Speaker: Anna Zadrożna
For/mat: live streaming, follow the Warsaw University of Technology Business School profile for more details!
About the module: Second module – CV & LinkedIn – prepares students for effective job search and career development by learning how to create an effective CV, how to use LinkedIn in the job search process, and how to build a positive online image. Through this module, students will gain the skills necessary to present themselves attractively to employers and advance their own careers.
What will you learn?
- Creating an effective CV that attracts the attention of employers, including optimization for ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems).
- Leveraging LinkedIn in the job search process and learning about LinkedIn’s role as a key platform in the job search process, including LinkedIn’s various features, settings, and strategies for both active and passive job searches.
- Creating a positive online image, including creating a professional profile on LinkedIn, personal branding strategies, and analyzing the impact of online image on success in the hiring process.
Do you feel this is something you might be interested in and want to learn more? Read more about the program here: https://biznes.edu.pl/oferta/doradztwo-kariery-w-praktyce/ (in Polish)
Do you have any doubts about whether this knowledge will be useful to you? Contact Anna.Mady@CareerAngels.eu, who will provide you with all the information you need about development opportunities in this area.
Would you like to invite Career Angels?
Invite an expert to your organization or conference to speak about topics like unique selling proposition, executive identity, career management / development and much more! Get in touch directly with Anna.Mady@CareerAngels.eu.