Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Job Search + Networking = ?”.
The correct answer is: 27.33% and one of the four main job search channels that generate offers. But how do you network when you can’t network – at least not offline like we “used to”?
With the changes on the job market, experienced managers and executives don’t have the luxury of “skipping” networking entirely. You have to do it. Professionally. Elegantly. Systematically.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– how to audit your current network
– how to stay in touch with people you know
– how to continue building your network
– how to craft messages on LinkedIn that are inviting and don’t reek of spam or desperation
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to… you guessed it right… network! Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: April 12, 2021
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 moderated networking #2
19:00-19:15 moderated networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Tanja Sakelsek, to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.