Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Job Market 2020/21 – new job search KPIs!”
At a certain point in your career, looking for a job becomes increasingly challenging as opportunities are scarce – and 2020 complicates things even more – reading the weekly job market reports, one might have the impression of reading a thriller!
- how the job search process has changed due to CV-19 & how to manage that
- how to generate job offers at a senior level (incl. board, HQ or regional roles)
- the 4 job search channels
- which job search tools are the most important ones, so you can prioritize your efforts accordingly
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you.
Date: Nov. 23, 2020
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:45 theory & cases
19:00-19:15 moderated networking
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it and your CV by Nov. 16, 2020 at 12 pm CET by email to Challenge.Accepted (at) CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Tanja Sakelsek, to verify your application
Important: In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.