Currently, nearly half of the candidates are “mobile candidates”. Therefore, companies that do not want to miss out on them, must adapt accordingly.
According to the Global Monster Report published in 2022 and data provided by cvviz.com and kinsta.com:
- 45% of active candidates have applied to a job on their mobile devices.
- 55% of people aged 35 to 44 have used mobile devices to apply for jobs.
- 87% of recruiters regularly use LinkedIn.
- Employees sourced through the site are 40% less likely to leave the company within the first 6 months.
- 122 million people received an interview through LinkedIn with 35.5 million having been hired by a person they connected with on the site.
If you want to know more about the threats related to this trend, check out our slides:
Are you wondering how to implement these solutions in your company? Get in touch via email: Zadrozna.Anna@CareerAngels.eu and book a free consultation!
PS. Make sure you haven’t missed our posts about the other trends that are part of the employee life cycle called “Attracting Candidates“: employer branding and chatbots.