According to research, Employer Branding is one of the top priorities for many companies.
A report published by HRM Institute back in 2020 showed that:
- Employer branding is one of the most important priorities for 30% of companies.
- 52% of companies say that EB is important, but not a priority.
- +10% more companies have implemented employer branding strategy.
- 47% of companies have smaller budget for it, 5% of companies have no budget for it at all.
- In times of CV-19, more companies decided to focus on internal employer branding and communication instead of external activities.
If you want to learn about other threats related to this trend, look through the slides below:
Are you wondering how to implement these solutions in your company? Get in touch via email: Zadrozna.Anna@CareerAngels.eu and book a free consultation!