Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “How to generate job interviews”.
Approaching decision makers and headhunters directly has been one of the most effective job search channels in the last 3 years (based on our data). Preparing a perfect CV and a proper & complete LinkedIn profile is one thing. Knowing how to approach potential employers and headhunters to get invited to an interview is another.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– how to find potential employers and headhunters (practical tips!)
– how to write cover emails that generate interviews (practical examples!)
– how to manage your inbox and make sure you don’t miss out on any opportunity
– why getting (almost) no replies is not necessarily a bad sign
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: Feb. 1, 2021
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 moderated networking #2
19:00-19:15 moderated networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Tanja Sakelsek, to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.