Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “How to generate job interviews – autumn 2021”.
Approaching decision makers and headhunters directly has been one of the most effective job search channels in the last 3 years. Preparing a perfect CV and a proper & complete LinkedIn profile is one thing. Knowing how to approach potential employers and headhunters to get invited to an interview is another.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– how to find potential employers and headhunters (practical tips!)
– how to write cover emails that generate interviews (with real examples!)
– how to manage your inbox and make sure you don’t miss out on any opportunity
– how to assess your job search KPIs: response and interview rate; the data will show you how good or bad it actually is
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: Oct 25, 2021
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 moderated networking #2
19:00-19:15 moderated networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Magda Eichler-Szerszeń, to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.