This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found 29 gems like the following:
- [PL] Head of New Business Development @ Sage
- [DK] Executive Producer @ IO Interactive
- [SK] Principal Finance Analyst @ Amazon
- [IT] Head of Building Consultancy Services @ JLL
- [FR] Regional Finance Director @ McCormick & Company
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[PL] Head of New Business Development [posted: Jan 01, 2021]
[BG] Associate Director, Regional People Solutions Center [posted: Jan 01, 2021]
[FR] Co-founding CEO [posted: Dec 30, 2021]
→ Sales & Marketing
[EE] Head of Sales Development [posted: Jan 04, 2021]
[DE] Director of Sales [posted: Jan 04, 2021]
[DK] Global Director Portfolio Management [posted: Jan 04, 2021]
Pacific International Recruitment
[DK] Executive Producer [posted: Jan 04, 2021]
[FR] Sales Director France, Enterprise Accounts [posted: Dec 30, 2021]
[FR] Director of Sales EMEA [posted: Dec 30, 2021]
→ HR & related
[DE] People and Organisation Director [posted: Jan 04, 2021]
[DE] VP People [posted: Jan 03, 2021]
→ Admin & Finance
[HU] Finance Director [posted: Dec 31, 2021]
[SK] Principal Finance Analyst [posted: Dec 30, 2021]
[FR] Regional Finance Director [posted: Dec 30, 2021]
McCormick & Company
[PL] Master Data, Reporting and Analytics Director [posted: Jan 03, 2021]
Smith & Nephew
[PL] VP of Growth – Warsaw [posted: Jan 01, 2021]
[BE] Director, International Policy Communications [posted: Jan 04, 2021]
Bristol Myers Squibb
[BE] Head of Regulatory Affairs, Europe [posted: Jan 01, 2021]
[BE] Strategy and Communications Advisory, Director/Managing Director [posted: Jan 03, 2021]
[BE] Product Owner [posted: Jan 03, 2021]
[LV] Chief Customer Officer [posted: Dec 30, 2021]
[DE] Head of Venture [posted: Jan 04, 2021]
[DE] Head of Automation – Europe [posted: Jan 03, 2021]
[DE] Chief Technology Officer [posted: Jan 01, 2021]
[FR] Head of Compliance / RCCI [posted: Jan 04, 2021]
[IT] Head of Building Consultancy Services [posted: Jan 04, 2021]
[IT] Director, Nutrition D2 [posted: Jan 01, 2021]
World Food Programme
[AT] Regional Facilities Director [posted: Dec 30, 2021]
→ Last 7 days
The above list covers only “fresh” job ads from the last 7 days. If you are actively looking for a job, we recommend you also review Hidden Job Market gems from previous weeks – as the job ads might still be active: Week 53, Week 52, Week 51.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation. Simply click here.
The purpose of this post is to give experienced managers and executives access to the so-called “hidden” job market and “real” job ads in Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing job ad gems that come from different sources – divided by function.