This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 15 remote gems like the following:
- [BE] Director, Advisory – Software Development Leaders @ Gartner
- [DE] Enterprise Channel Director-Central Europe @ Semperis
- [CZ] International Director of Software Engineering @ WebFX
Here the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[EU] Senior Director Market Access [posted: Oct 16, 2022]
[PL] Director / Senior Director, Program Delivery – Oncology [posted: Oct 15, 2022]
[EEA] Head of Engineering [posted: Oct 18, 2022]
[CZ] International Director of Software Engineering [posted: Oct 19, 2022]
[BG] Director of Engineering [posted: Oct 20, 2022]
[BE] Director, Advisory – Software Development Leaders [posted: Oct 18, 2022]
[BE] Senior Technical Director (Game) [posted: Oct 18, 2022]
[RO] Head of Data Governance [posted: Oct 17, 2022]
[DE] Enterprise Channel Director-Central Europe [posted: Oct 14, 2022]
[DE] Chief Technology Officer [posted: Oct 14, 2022]
[DE] Director/Senior Director, Safety Science [posted: Oct 18, 2022]
[DE] Director of Software Engineering [posted: Oct 18, 2022]
[DK] Director, Advisory – Software Development Leaders [posted: Oct 18, 2022]
[FR] Head of Sales [posted: Oct 19, 2022]
[FR] Global Head, Medical and Regulatory Writing and Public Disclosure [posted: Oct 15, 2022]
→ Last 7 days
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 42, Week 41, Week 40.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.