This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 16 remote gems like the following:
- [PL] Head of Privacy, Europe @ Getir
- [PL] Business Development Director – Poland @ MessageBird
- [BE] EMEA Channel Telco Lead @ Citrix
Here the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[PL] Head of Marketing Programs [posted: Apr 3, 2022]
[PL] Senior Director, Commercial Field Training and Communications [posted: Apr 6, 2022]
[PL] Head of Privacy, Europe [posted: Apr 6, 2022]
[DE] Global Account Director, Vodafone [posted: Apr 5, 2022]
[DE] Chief Business Officer [posted: Apr 5, 2022]
World Simplified UG
[DK] Enterprise Sales Director [posted: Apr 6, 2022]
[FR] Senior Solutions Consultant [posted: Apr 5, 2022]
[IT] Principal, Industrial Operations Consulting – Europe [posted: Apr 1, 2022]
[IT] Field Sales Director, Enterprise [posted: Apr 1, 2022]
[AT] EMEA Channel Telco Lead [posted: Apr 7, 2022]
[PL] Global Head of Technical Services, Industry & Manufacturing [posted: Apr 6, 2022]
[PL] Head of Art Direction [posted: Apr 6, 2022]
[PL] Business Development Director – Poland [posted: Apr 3, 2022]
[BE] Head of Growth [posted: Apr 7, 2022]
[BE] EMEA Channel Telco Lead [posted: Apr 7, 2022]
[BE] Corporate M&A Director [posted: Apr 6, 2022]
→ Last 7 days
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 14, Week 13, Week 12.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.