This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 16 remote gems like the following:
- [PL] Chief Nuclear Officer @ NES Fircroft
- [PL] Head of Product Control @ Revolut
- [DE] Head People Partner SSU Holding @ SIGNA Sports United
Here the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[EE] Director, Team Member Relations [posted: Jan 6, 2021]
[DE] Head People Partner SSU Holding [posted: Jan 5, 2021]
SIGNA Sports United
[DE] Director Sales – Public Sector EMEA [posted: Jan 5, 2021]
[DE] Business Development Director [posted: Jan 4, 2021]
[DE] Retail Manager – Germany [posted: Jan 5, 2021]
[DE] Director of Customer Experience [posted: Jan 4, 2021]
[DE] Group Head Operational Services [posted: Jan 6, 2021]
SIGNA Sports United
[DE] Director of Partnerships, EMEA [posted: Jan 6, 2021]
[FR] Director of Sales for EMEA, Lithium [posted: Jan 2, 2021]
[FR] Technology Director [posted: Jan 5, 2021]
[FR] Vice President Of Engineering [posted: Jan 6, 2021]
[PL] Director, Global Talent Acquisition [posted: Jan 5, 2021]
[PL] Chief Nuclear Officer [posted: Jan 4, 2021]
[PL] Director of Software Engineering [posted: Jan 2, 2021]
[UA] Director, Global Talent Acquisition [posted: Jan 5, 2021]
[PL] Head of Product Control [posted: Jan 6, 2021]
→ Last 7 days
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 01, Week 51, Week 50.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.