This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 12 remote gems like the following:
- [DE] Omnichannel Lead @ Merck Group
- [DE] Head of Key Account Manager Industrial EMEA @ U-blox
- [PL] Director, Talent Acquisition @ Brainly
Here the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[PL] Director, Talent Acquisition [posted: Aug 4, 2021]
[CZ] New Plant Market Development Director [posted: Jul 29, 2021]
Westinghouse Electric Company
[CZ] Vice President of Software Research & Development [posted: Jul 31, 2021]
[RO] Chief Technology Officer [posted: Jul 31, 2021]
[DE] Client Delivery Director [posted: Aug 4, 2021]
[DE] Head of Key Account Manager Industrial EMEA [posted: Jul 31, 2021]
[DE] Service Design Director – Pega Consulting [posted: Aug 3, 2021]
[DE] Director Cloud Operations [posted: Aug 3, 2021]
[DE] Omnichannel Lead [posted: Jul 31, 2021]
[DE] Associate Director [posted: Aug 3, 2021]
[DE] Senior Director, Senior EU Regulatory Affairs Strategist [posted: Jul 31, 2021]
Gan & Lee Pharmaceuticals
[DE] Account Director [posted: Aug 3, 2021]
LTI – Larsen & Toubro Infotech
→ Last 7 days
Make sure you are up to date with remote Hidden Job Market gems from previous weeks – as the job ads might still be active: Week 30, Week 29, Week 28.
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 31, Week 30, Week 29.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.