This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 12 remote gems like the following:
- [PL] Director, Brand @ GitLab
- [PL] Cloud Architect @ PepsiCo
- [CR] Associate Director, Real Estate Transaction Management @ Teva Pharmaceuticals Teva
Here the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[PL] Director, Brand [posted: Jul 28, 2021]
[PL] Chief Financial Officer [posted: Jul 23, 2021]
[PL] VP, Product Monetization [posted: Jul 28, 2021]
[PL] Cloud Architect [posted: Jul 28, 2021]
[PL] SAP GRC Manager – Senior Manager [posted: Jul 28, 2021]
[PL] Cluster Marketing Lead CEE [posted: Jul 23, 2021]
[CR] Associate Director, Real Estate Transaction Management [posted: Jul 23, 2021]
[RO] Global IT Business Partner – Automotive Manufacturing [posted: Jul 27, 2021]
Garrett – Advancing MotioN
[RO] Director – Internal Communications & Culture [posted: Jul 22, 2021]
[RO] Chief Technology Officer [posted: Jul 28, 2021]
[DE] Associate Director, Scientific Communications [posted: Jul 22, 2021]
[DK] Business development Co-founder / CBO [posted: Jul 28, 2021]
[FR] VP of Marketing, Europe [posted: Jul 22, 2021]
→ Last 7 days
Make sure you are up to date with remote Hidden Job Market gems from previous weeks – as the job ads might still be active: Week 29, Week 28, Week 27.
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 30, Week 29, Week 28.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.