This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 11 remote gems like the following:
- [PL] Senior Director / VP – Pharmacometrics @ Certara
- [BE] Director Lean Business System Europe @ Avantor
- [DE] Service Design Director @ Pegasystems
Here the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[PL] Senior Director / VP – Pharmacometrics [posted: Jun 10, 2021]
[PL] Chief Technology Officer [posted: Jun 16, 2021]
Mentor Talent Acquisition
[PL] Business Development Director (Pharma) [posted: Jun 16, 2021]
Business Development Director (Pharma)
[CZ] Head Of Quality Assurance [posted: Jun 11, 2021]
[CZ] Vice President of Software Research & Development [posted: Jun 12, 2021]
[BG] Global Head of Marketing [posted: Jun 09, 2021]
[BE] Director Lean Business System Europe [posted: Jun 10, 2021]
[BE] Sales Specialist IoT [posted: Jun 16, 2021]
[DE] Solution Consultant – Procurement [posted: Jun 15, 2021]
[DE] Service Design Director [posted: Jun 09, 2021]
[FR] Director Lean Business System Europe [posted: Jun 10, 2021]
[FR] Vice President, Sales (Europe) [posted: Jun 09, 2021]
→ Last 7 days
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 24, Week 23, Week 22.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.