“Headhunt the headhunter for your job search!” – free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it).
Headhunters are often a mystery to many candidates – usually when it comes to understanding, “Why aren’t they more proactive in helping me. If I find a job, they make money!”.
During this interactive meeting, we’ll explain:
– a headhunter’s role in recruitment processes (incl. how & when they are compensated)
– how to contact them effectively & actively – but not hyperactively to avoid being perceived as too pushy or desperate!
– why it’s important to communicate with headhunters and why you should never ghost them (even if they ghost you)
– how to fine-tune your LinkedIn profile to be found at the research stage
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network! Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: June 7, 2021
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 moderated networking #2
19:00-19:15 moderated networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Tanja Sakelsek, to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.