Headhunters and Executive Search Consultants are often a mystery to experienced candidates – usually when it comes to understanding, “Why aren’t they more proactive in helping me? If I find a job, they make money!”.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– a headhunter’s role in recruitment processes (incl. how & when they are compensated)
– how to find them and then contact them effectively & actively – but not hyperactively to avoid being perceived as too pushy or desperate! (you don’t want to make it onto somebody’s “black book”)
– why it’s important to communicate with headhunters and why you should never ghost them (even if they ghost you)
– how to fine-tune your LinkedIn profile to be found at the research stage
– how to make sure to make the most of every single conversation you have with them
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: May 17, 2022
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Important: participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in. No exceptions.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 networking #2
19:00-19:15 networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form by May 10, at 12:00 pm CET
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager to verify your application
Important: In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive dial-in details.
Want to know more about this initiative? Read this post!