Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Hack LinkedIn for your job search”.
By now, everybody serious about their career should have a proper & complete LinkedIn profile – but that’s not enough. Not even for executives! Not only does your profile summary have to speak to Executive Search Consultants – you must understand how the algorithm works to get found in the first place!
If you haven’t been contacted with great job offers via LinkedIn over the last 6-9 months, you should definitely join, as during this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– how headhunters use LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
– how to optimize your profile to stand out among thousands of other candidates (incl. real example)
– how to satisfy both the human reader and the algorithm!
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: Jan. 11, 2021
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 moderated networking #2
19:00-19:15 moderated networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Tanja Sakelsek, to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.