Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Hack LinkedIn for your job search”.
By now, everybody serious about their career should have a proper & complete LinkedIn profile – but that’s not enough. Not even for executives! Not only does your profile summary have to speak to Executive Search Consultants – you must understand how the algorithm works to get found in the first place!
If you haven’t been contacted with great job offers via LinkedIn over the last 6-9 months, you should definitely join, as during this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– how headhunters use LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
– how to optimize your profile to stand out among thousands of other candidates (incl. real example)
– how to satisfy both the human reader and the algorithm!
– how to be ranked “good fit” aka top candidate
– how to get the LinkedIn algorithm to suggest you as a candidate WITHOUT you having to even apply!
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: November 8, 2022
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Important: participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in. No exceptions.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 networking #2
19:00-19:15 networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive dial-in details.
Want to know more about this initiative? Read this post!