Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Executive Job Market – how to generate interviews in 2023”.
What’s your JHE – Job Hunting Efficiency? Are you making the most of all four job search channels? Approaching decision makers directly has been – to the surprise of many – one of the most effective job search channels. Preparing a perfect CV and a proper & complete LinkedIn profile is one thing. Knowing how to approach potential employers and headhunters to get invited to an interview is another.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– how to find potential employers and headhunters (practical tips!)
– how to write cover emails that generate interviews (with real examples!)
– how to manage your inbox and make sure you don’t miss out on any opportunity
– when and how to initiate “second level inbox management”
– how to assess your job search KPIs: response and interview rate; the data will show you how good or bad it actually is
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: January 24, 2023
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Important: participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in. No exceptions.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 networking #2
19:00-19:15 networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive dial-in details.