Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Executive Identity – your personal brand on the job market”.
Being aware of your personal brand and influencing it skillfully is the difference between “Who are you?” and “Thank you for being here” in your career. But it takes it even further: it’s the difference between the zeros on your pay check. Or whether your phone stops ringing when you lose your job.
As the job market becomes more and more competitive and fierce, fully self-aware managers – who are visible – are in demand!
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– what influences if you are seen as a “high caliber” executive
– why some C-level candidates consistently receive the best-paid offers
– how not to be perceived as someone suffering from “multiple personality disorder”
– how to build your “Executive Identity”
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: March 15, 2021
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 moderated networking #2
19:00-19:15 moderated networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Tanja Sakelsek, to verify your application
Important: in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive the link and log-on information before each meeting.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.