Free session for experienced managers & executives in Europe who are currently looking for a job (or getting ready for it): “Executive identity & salary negotiations – the how to“.
Being aware of your personal brand and influencing it skillfully is the difference between “Who are you?” and “Thank you for being here” in your career. But it takes it even further: it’s the difference between the zeros on your paycheck. For many managers, salary negotiation is a difficult and sensitive subject. Even if you feel inclined to avoid it altogether, remember: employers expect negotiations. Therefore, you need to negotiate – and you need to do it effectively.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– what influences how you are perceived as a “high caliber” executive
– how not to be perceived as someone suffering from “multiple personality disorder”
– how to build your “Executive Identity”
– how to correctly assess the strengths of your own negotiation position
– the most effective negotiation techniques
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: November 9, 2023
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Important: participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in. No exceptions.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 networking #2
19:00-19:15 networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager to verify your application
Important: In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive dial-in details.