About the initiative: we provide a safe space for experienced managers in Warsaw (to start with) who have accepted the challenge of looking for a job (actively or passively) so that they can exchange their experiences, support each other through listening, kind words or information and inspire each other.
11.2.19 Do you manage your career or does your career manage you? (workshop)
- Personal Branding (guest)
- Q&A with an experienced headhunter in “full disclosure” mode (guest)
- Interim Manager (guest)
- CV 50+ (case)
- 3 HR Directors: in “full disclosure” mode (3 guests / panel)
- Effective job hunting & KPIs (3 cases)
- LinkedIn for job hunters (workshop)
- Do you manage your career or does your career manage you? (workshop)
- Are you able to properly assess your competencies? Are you a good candidate who knows his assets well? (case)
- Show me the money. How can you earn money while looking for a new job? Diversification of income sources – also for those who have a job (panel)
- Does Hidden Job Market hide from you? We will show you how you can access it! (lecture)
- How do you land Supervisory Board roles and C-level assignments? Q&A with an experienced Consultant from one of the leading Executive Search firms (guest)
- Looking for a job and motivation (panel)
- Networking – what works, what doesn’t. (workshop)
Important information: the meetings are from 17:45 to 20:30 and are free of charge. Afterwards, we continue our interaction online, in a closed LinkedIn group where we also share summaries of the meetings and various materials.
– 14.2% Business Unit Manager / Director
– 11.9% Sales / BD Director
– 11.9% CEO / Managing Director
– 9.5% Project Manager / Director
– 9.5% Marketing Director
– 8.7% CFO / COO
– 7.9% HR Manager / Director
– 7.9% Other
– 7.1% CIO / It Director
– 6.3% (Senior) Consultant
– 4.7% Supply Chain / Purchasing / Logistics Director
Would you like to participate? Send an email with your CV to the Community Manager, Izabela Michaliszyn-Liwińska, to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu. Izabela will send you the application form with a confidentiality clause. In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all participants, we verify all applicants with a short phone call. Verified applicants will receive the exact address before each meeting.
Do you want to share your space? Do you have a place in the centre of Warsaw adapted to business meetings? Would you like approx. 30 new people to experience your place? We could organize a meeting at your place! Contact Sandra Bichl at Sandra.Bichl@CareerAngels.eu.
Different city? Would you like to partner up and get started in a different city? Contact Sandra Bichl at Sandra.Bichl@CareerAngels.eu for more details.