We are very pleased to share our knowledge and experience gained through years of working with experienced professionals, managers & executives. Read this blog post to find out about our newest lectures, webinars, podcasts, webcasts, training sessions and alike!
Where will you meet us in June?
Date: June 7, 2021 / 17:45 – 19:15 CET
Important! Registration: by May 31, 2021 / 12:00 CET
Topic: Headhunt the headhunter for your job search!
Speaker: Sandra Bichl
Format: online, for registered group members
About & details:
Headhunters are often a mystery to many candidates – usually when it comes to understanding, “Why aren’t they more proactive in helping me. If I find a job, they make money!”.
During this interactive meeting, we’ll explain:
– a headhunter’s role in recruitment processes (incl. how & when they are compensated)
– how to contact them effectively & actively – but not hyperactively to avoid being perceived as too pushy or desperate!
– why it’s important to communicate with headhunters and why you should never ghost them (even if they ghost you)
– how to fine-tune your LinkedIn profile to be found at the research stage
Date: June 8, 2021 / 9:15 – 9:50 CET
Topic: New expectations as old as the hills – the candidate’s perspective
Speaker: Sandra Bichl / Anna Zadrożna
About & details:
Happy to share that we will be part of the Dream Employer conference in Poland organized by Brief.pl. Our module is called “New expectations as old as the hills – a candidate’s perspective”. You can spend your recruitment & employer branding budget on nicer graphics or on new benefits like “hairdresser for dogs.” But is this what candidates really want? During the lecture you will learn about:
– the trap of treating candidates equally
– 4 categories of candidates based on their expectations
– the common denominator among diverse candidates
– examples of solutions
If you are a Polish speaker, check out more details here.
Are you decided to join the event? Click here to buy tickets
Apply our promo code to get an extra 20% off: DESUMMIT_AZ or DESUMMIT_SB
Would you like to invite Career Angels?
Invite us to your organization or conference to speak about job market changes, headhunters or candidate’s expectations & perspective. Get in touch directly with Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu.