Do you want to follow the know-how of Career Angels? Learn about the latest trends? Data? Methodology? Read this blog post to get access to one of our many lectures, webinars, podcasts, webcasts, training sessions and alike!
Date: January 18, 2021
For: Mannheim Business School
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 CET
Topic: Crisis-proofing your career in unstable times
Speaker: Sandra Bichl
About & details: In times of COVID-19, crisis-proofing your career might be the smart thing to do. Crisis-proofing means: strengthening your position within your current organization, understanding the current market dynamics & preparing for what might happen. Or navigating the job market if you are already on it. But how? The content includes:
- Tools readily available to use to your advantage: CV, CV for ATS, LinkedIn profile (understanding & hacking the algorithm; SSI/Social Selling Index)
- 8 areas that can make or break your career in detail, incl. strategy, networking, public speaking, reputation management, etc.
- Most effective methods to access the hidden job market
- Technology: AI in interviews, applicant tracking systems – and how to get software to recognize you as a competent candidate for the job
- How to network during online events & in the virtual world
Where else will you meet us in January?
Would you like to invite Career Angels?
Invite us to your organization to speak about career management, HR or online personal branding. Get in touch directly with Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu.