Do you want to follow the know-how of Career Angels? Learn about the latest trends? Data? Methodology? Read this blog post to get access to one of our many lectures, webinars, podcasts, webcasts, training sessions and alike!
Date: January 13, 2021
For: Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business
Time: 18:30 – 20:30 CET
Topic: Build your Online Reputation in a Digital World
Speaker: Sandra Bichl
About & details: There are more than 1,688,725 recruiters on LinkedIn. How many have contacted you with great job offers? Or at least invitations to interview? Your online presence and reputation is the first thing your potential employers and headhunters usually see before deciding whether to invite to an interview: will you get a second chance for a first impression? We’ll discuss:
- the definition of Online Presence and how it influences your personal branding
- assessment techniques
- assessment criteria: professionalism, connectivity, visibility
- the role of LinkedIn (and how to hack its algorithm)
- the role of LinkedIn activity: is it important? What works? What doesn’t?
Where else will you meet us in January?
Date: January 15, 2021
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 CET
Topic: Recruitment without CV and interviews? The challenge with recruitment bias and diversity
Speaker: Anna Zadrożna and Sandra Bichl
About & details: During the meeting we will use cases to show you how incorrect assumptions already at the stage of CV selection and “recruitment bias” during interviews can influence the rotation and performance of newly recruited candidates. With a properly designed recruitment process (job ad, stages, assessment), you can easily achieve the following “by-products”:
- more matching candidates,
- increase of diversity in terms of gender, age and origin,
- improve your employer branding.
The meeting is free, but registration is required: https://bit.ly/3prcW1S
Date: January 18, 2021
For: Mannheim Business School
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 CET
Topic: Crisis-proofing your career in unstable times
Speaker: Sandra Bichl
About & details: In times of COVID-19, crisis-proofing your career might be the smart thing to do. Crisis-proofing means: strengthening your position within your current organization, understanding the current market dynamics & preparing for what might happen. Or navigating the job market if you are already on it. But how? The content includes:
- Tools readily available to use to your advantage: CV, CV for ATS, LinkedIn profile (understanding & hacking the algorithm; SSI/Social Selling Index)
- 8 areas that can make or break your career in detail, incl. strategy, networking, public speaking, reputation management, etc.
- Most effective methods to access the hidden job market
- Technology: AI in interviews, applicant tracking systems – and how to get software to recognize you as a competent candidate for the job
- How to network during online events & in the virtual world
Can you meet us if you need help?
Would you like to invite Career Angels to your organization to speak about online reputation or career management? Get in touch directly with Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu.