What do employees expect from their employers in 2022/23?
Research paper published by McKinsey in 2022 tells us that people leave their jobs without another in hand because of (top 3):
- uncaring leaders
- unsustainable work performance expectations
- lack of career development and advancement potential
As Deloitte research from 2022 shows, most workers expect their organization to:
- challenge societal norms (70%)
- support their holistic health (67%)
- challenge what’s considered “normal” (63%)
If you want to know more, have a look at these stats:
Read more about the current mood of employees or the four natural career reflection moments.