By now, everybody who takes their career seriously and wants to be successful in their job search should be aware of current (and fast-changing!) market trends, new technologies and tools.
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful tools in today’s world of recruiting, online presence and professional development. As of 2021, it has 875 million users. 52 million people use it to search for jobs every week. 8 people are hired through LinkedIn every minute. More than 58 million companies are there. That’s only a few of the many stats provided by Hootsuite. One of the ways to stand out among the crowd of 875 million is to personalize everything you can, incl. the link to your profile.
Personalizing the link to your LinkedIn profile – step by step
1. Log into your LinkedIn profile and choose “Me” → “View Profile”.
2. Click on the option “Edit public profile & URL” on the right sidebar.
3. Click on the blue pen under “Edit your custom URL” and create an elegant version of your profile link, e.g.
4. Click on the save button and refresh the page.
And that’s it! You now have an elegant, unique link to your profile!
If you need help with your LinkedIn profile, ask us for a free LinkedIn Report or schedule a 20-30-min consultation with one of our consultants.
- Send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu. Subject: LinkedIn Report / Blog.