The first edition of our Open Webinars has attracted almost 300 unique participants from all over the world who have spontaneously expressed that our webinars are “the best they’ve seen currently being offered for professionals / managers / executives looking for a job or trying to stay in control of their careers”. Here’s a short summary of what we have done so far and why it’s worth registering for the 2nd edition starting on May 19,2020:
Module 1: “How to set a realistic goal & how to position yourself” was about defining who you are on the job market and how to present yourself as a unique candidate.
Module 2: “How to prepare a CV (also for ATS), LinkedIn Profile” showed how to prepare basic tools of a job search: a CV for humans, ATS-friendly CV and how to optimize a LinkedIn profile.
Module 3: “How to find and contact recruiters and companies and how to network” was about efficiency of different job search channels and how to generate job offers via recruiters, networking, job ads and contacting companies directly.
Module 4: “Ace online & offline interviews” presented how to prepare for an interview (especially online) and how to use your communication skills in order to improve your chances of getting hired.
And here are some numbers for the 1st edition:
- 8 webinars in 2 languages (Polish and English)
- 1896 slides in total with practical know-how and useful tips
- 543 participants on ClickMeeting were from or based in e.g. AT, BG, CH, DE, ES, FR, IT, PL, PT, RO, SG, UK, US
- 1024 minutes (17+ hours) of recording
- 3032 views on Facebook
- 971 views on YouTube
- 20+ donations on PayPal – thank you!
What do participants say about our Open Webinars? What have they learned?
- They guide you through the job search and recruitment process.
- They are full of useful tips and tricks.
- I have learned that my CV is not ATS–friendly. And I know how to prepare one.
- I saw how to behave during screening call and online interviews.
- I now know that my job search target is completely wrong. I‘ve updated my strategy.
- I learned how to address weaknesses and explain sabbatical year.
They would recommend them to:
- everyone seeking for a job, not only managers or executives.
- all people engaged on business environment.
- not only to job seekers, but also to freelancers and independent consultants.
- professionals / managers / C–level to assess themselves & learn about updated labor market needs.
Watching and implementing the know-how will help you:
- formulate a better job search goal and strategy
- prepare a good CV, CV for ATS and LinkedIn profile (for both humans & the algorithm)
- generate interest on the job market by effectively using all four channels: networking, direct application, job ads or headhunters
- ace interviews – online & offline
… but above all else, it’ll make sure that you find a better job in less time without the usual frustrations.
Have you been affected by COVID-19? Has your job search? Join us for the 2nd edition, starting on May 19, 2020 at 14:00 CET! Click here to read more, especially on how to register: https://careerangels.eu/en/open-webinars/