With a true VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) market, Career Angels wants to understand how major events actually affect the job market. We, therefore, track and compare unemployment levels vs. the number of job ads published on LinkedIn.
So far we have:
- gathered 10188 data points
- received over 400 insights from Executives & HR Directors
- published 88 monthly reports, 480 daily updates & 13 special reports
- tracked 80 countries around the world for 29 months!
In this presentation, you’ll find a summary of how the job markets of the 80 countries did in September 2022:
Some highlights for September 2022 in terms of published number of job ads on LinkedIn:
- Europe (38 countries): +3.62%
- only 14 out of 38 countries saw an increase
- 24 saw decreases from -0.16% – -17.28%
- 18.08% increase in the Netherlands
For daily updates, follow Market Signals on LinkedIn.
The presentation also includes:
- advice for employers
- tips for experienced candidates
Other recommended resources:
- Join our closed group on LinkedIn called “Hidden Job Market for Experienced Managers in Europe”, to access hand-picked job ad gems!
- Follow our Career Angels page on LinkedIn for up-to-date career advice around job search and career management.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tips, tools and strategies for your successful career & job search in the form of expert videos, recordings of webinars or entire courses!