We have been recording and comparing unemployment levels vs. the number of job ads published on LinkedIn since March 2020 – to fully understand how major events (pandemic, crisis, war) actually impact the job market.
So far we have:
- gathered 10608 data points
- received over 400 insights from Executives & HR Directors
- published 89 monthly reports, 498 daily updates & 13 special reports
- tracked 80 countries around the world for 30 months!
In this presentation, you’ll find a summary of how the job markets of the 80 countries did in October 2022:
Some highlights for October 2022 in terms of published number of job ads on LinkedIn:
- Europe (38 countries): +0.42%
- only 9 out of 38 countries saw a decrease
- 29 saw increases from 0.04% – 19.94%
- 18.08% increase in the Netherlands
- 1 000 000+ more job ads across the TOP20 economies worldwide
- 750 000+ more job ads across the Americas (22 countries)
For daily updates, follow Market Signals on LinkedIn.
The presentation also includes:
- advice for employers
- tips for experienced candidates
Other recommended resources:
- Join our closed group on LinkedIn called “Hidden Job Market for Experienced Managers in Europe”, to access hand-picked job ad gems!
- Follow our Career Angels page on LinkedIn for up-to-date career advice around job search and career management.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tips, tools and strategies for your successful career & job search in the form of expert videos, recordings of webinars or entire courses!