With the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Career Angels wanted to understand how it actually affected the job market. We started to record and compare unemployment levels vs. the number of job ads published on LinkedIn.
So far we have:
- gathered 7320 data points
- received over 400 insights from Executives & HR Directors
- published 84 monthly reports, 439 daily updates & 13 special reports
- tracked 80 countries around the world for 25 months!
In this presentation, you’ll find a summary of how the job markets of the 80 countries did in April 2022:
Some highlights for April 2022 in terms of published number of job ads on LinkedIn:
- Europe (38 countries): -4.69%
- only 11 out of 38 countries saw a decrease
- 27 saw increases from 0.2% – 37.23%
- 3 000 000+ more job ads across the TOP20 economies worldwide
- 2 500 000+ more job ads across the Americas (22 countries)
For daily updates, follow Market Signals on LinkedIn.
The presentation also includes:
- advice for employers
- tips for experienced candidates
Other recommended resources:
- Join our closed group on LinkedIn called “Hidden Job Market for Experienced Managers in Europe”, to access hand-picked job ad gems!
- Follow our Career Angels page on LinkedIn for up-to-date career advice around job search and career management.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tips, tools and strategies for your successful career & job search in the form of expert videos, recordings of webinars or entire courses!