Looking for a job is simple, but not easy. And doing it properly is a job by itself!
During the journey you might feel lost, frustrated, hopeless. Or you simply don’t know where to start!
Does that sound familiar? Register now.
Who is this challenge for?
For those you haven’t been on the job market in the last 5-6 years – so much has changed!
For those who have been looking for a while without success!
For those who feel simply stuck.
For those who want to jump start their job search.
By the end of the 5 days, you’ll have:
- your own reviewed CV
- an ATS-compliant CV
- an optimized LinkedIn profile
- a list of headhunters
- a list of potential employers
- the know-how of how to apply to job ads
… and, most importantly, you’ll know how to continue on your own!
How the challenge is set up:
- It’s for free (!)
- register by July 23 at 12:00 CEST
- July 23, 2021 evening: we’ll invite you to a closed LinkedIn group
- July 25 – 30:
◦ at 8:00: we’ll post the task of the day that will take approx. 30-60 min depending on the topic
◦ at 18:00: during the live webinar, we’ll share practical examples and we’ll answer all your questions (please note: the sessions will not (!) be recorded for confidentiality reasons)
During all that time, the Career Angels team will answer all the questions that are asked in the LinkedIn group! We’ll do our best to support each and everyone of you!
About Sandra Bichl & the Career Angels team
Sandra Bichl, a former Executive Search Consultant, founded Career Angels that has been supporting experienced managers and executives in their career management and job search since 2010. The team has assisted over 7000 professionals across the globe. Additionally, more than 6500 people have joined one of over 150 online webinars in the last 2.5 years.
Sandra is a regular guest lecturer for i.a. G/E/MBA students and alumni of leading business schools in e.g. Bruxelles, Milan, Vienna, London, Mannheim, Zurich or Warsaw.