Wouldn’t it be nice if you always got the most attractive job offer? The most lucrative packages? Or got invited to the most interesting recruitment processes? Navigating the job market – within or outside your own organization – especially from a value-perspective can be indeed tricky. Good news: you can vastly influence how your value as a candidate is perceived on the market!
Is that something you’d like to learn about? Register now
Who is this challenge for?
For those who want to actively influence their perceived value on the market.
For those who want to improve their position when negotiating!
For those who think about their career long-term, in order to attract the right opportunities.
For those who simply want to make more money.
By the end of the 3 days, you’ll know how to:
- be perceived as a “high caliber” candidate (= worth paying above-market-average)
- become more visible to the people that matter
- use LinkedIn professionally and elegantly
- assess your reputation
- evaluate the strength of your network in light of your career goal
- iron out discrepancies among all communication channels
- … and, most importantly, you’ll know how to continue on your own!
Other things we will address:
– how to manage “candidate multiple personality disorder”
– how to create your own brand kit
– a candidate’s online persona in general
How the challenge is set up:
- register by August 23 at 12:00 CEST and look out for an invite from Sandra Bichl and then an invite to the secret group on LinkedIn – that’s the only way to have access to all materials & webinars!
- August 24 – 26, 2021:
◦ by 8:00: we’ll post the task of day that will take approx. 30-60 min depending on the topic
◦ at 18:00: during the live webinar, we’ll share practical examples and we’ll answer all your questions (please note: the sessions will not (!) be recorded for confidentiality reasons)
During all that time, the Career Angels team will answer all the questions that are asked in the LinkedIn group! We’ll do our best to support each and every one of you!
About Sandra Bichl & the Career Angels team
Sandra Bichl, a former Executive Search Consultant, founded Career Angels that has been supporting experienced managers and executives in their career management and job search since 2010. The team has assisted over 7000 professionals across the globe. Additionally, more than 6500 people have joined one of over 150 online webinars in the last 2.5 years. Sandra supports executives in identifying their value and key differentiator on the market, helps them formulate the right messaging and guides them through the entire process: auto-presentation on paper (=CV), online (incl. LinkedIn) and in person (interviews, negotiations).
Sandra is a regular guest lecturer for i.a. G/E/MBA students and alumni of leading business schools in e.g. Brussels, Milan, Vienna, London, Mannheim, Zurich or Warsaw.