This week we’ve researched fully remote job ads for executives across Europe and have found 17 remote gems like the following:
- [IT] Head of Global Regulatory Affairs @ Pharma Point
- [PL] Director Product Management (Endpoint Management Solutions) @ Acronis
- [UA] General Manager (Ukraine) @ Astound Commerce
Here the full list of remote job ads from Hidden Job Market:
[EMEA] Senior Vice President of Global Commercial Organization – EMEA [posted: Sep 15, 2022]
[PL] Director Product Management (Endpoint Management Solutions) [posted: Sep 15, 2022]
[PL] Engineer Director [posted: Sep 8, 2022]
[EU] Global Real World Evidence & Epidemiology Lead [posted: Sep 14, 2022]
[EU] Sr Sourcing Manager – Global Labour & HR Services [posted: Sep 13, 2022]
[UA] General Manager (Ukraine) [posted: Sep 12, 2022]
[BG] Engineering Director [posted: Sep 13, 2022]
TELUS International Bulgaria
[BG] Director of Engineering [posted: Sep 13, 2022]
[BE] Senior Project Manager – Drug Development [posted: Sep 14, 2022]
[DE] People Analytics Director [posted: Sep 14, 2022]
[DE] Client Experience (CX) Director, Regulatory Services [posted: Sep 9, 2022]
[DE] Director of Government Partnerships and Public Policy [posted: Sep 14, 2022]
[DE] Sales Manager Germany [posted: Sep 14, 2022]
[DE] Director, Business Development Solar & Storage [posted: Sep 14, 2022]
[FR] Regional Sales Director, EMEA, South [posted: Sep 9, 2022]
[IT] Head of Global Regulatory Affairs [posted: Sep 13, 2022]
[AT] Director, Business Analysts [posted: Sep 9, 2022]
→ Last 7 days
Make sure you are up to date with remote Hidden Job Market gems from previous weeks – as the job ads might still be active: Week 36, Week 35, Week 34.
The above list covers only remote job ads. If you are actively looking for a job, we also recommend you to have a look at our general Hidden Job Market posts from recent weeks: Week 37, Week 36, Week 35.
If you are not sure whether you are ready to apply, you can request:
- an objective and free CV Report
- a so-called “ATS Compliance Report”
Simply send an email to Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu with your CV and indicate in the subject “CV Report” or “ATS Compliance Report”.
Knowing the competitiveness of the market, your CV should score at least 80%.
If you’d like to discuss your current career plans or job search efforts, you can schedule a free and non-binding career consultation.
With more companies moving permanently online or offering selected positions in remote mode, we’ve decided to find and publish those gems that are fully remote across Europe – with an emphasis on opportunities for English speaking, international candidates.
Why the “ ”?
- job ads for executives can be pro forma ads i.e. the positions have to be posted due to internal processes although the position has already been filled
- they can serve to research the market and competitors
- there can be A LOT of applicants (the higher the position, the fewer opportunities, the bigger the competition) which means that if you are not in a certain batch of emails, your application doesn’t even get looked at.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms
- come directly from companies that contact us to recommend senior candidates.
In other words, we will be sharing remote job ad gems that come from different sources.