Do you know where you really want to work? What is your dream job? How many ways of actively looking for a job do you know? The file below will help you systematize your information and create your individual job hunting strategy.
You’ll find the following information:
– The four steps in the Job Hunting Strategy
– Ideal job description
– Define your S (from SWOT)
– Adapt your profile on LinkedIn and CV
– Generate job offers with the four channels
– Statistics on efficiency from 2012 to 2019
– Tips on how to track your progress
– What influences the complexity & duration of a job search process
– The role of your online presence
– Stats on generating actual job offers
Bonus material: Career Management Theory based on Decision Dynamics’ Career Model
Click here to download the .pdf.
If you are an experienced manager with min. 10 years of experience who needs support in their job search process or would like to review their strategy, take advantage of a free & confidential career consultation by clicking here.