From April 14 to June 10, 2020 we conducted 2 editions of 4-module Open Webinars on job search & career management where we shared over 32h of practical tips & know-how.
Both editions have attracted approx. 1000 participants from all over the world who have spontaneously expressed that our webinars are “the best they’ve seen currently being offered for professionals / managers / executives looking for a job or trying to stay in control of their careers”.
And although the Open Webinars initiative has come to an end, we’ve decided to keep the content available – completely free of charge!
The four online sessions will guide you through the job search process step-by-step.
Module 1: How to set a realistic goal & how to position yourself
Speaker: Sandra Bichl
Topic: How to set a realistic job search goal and how to position yourself as a candidate on an unstable employer’s market:
• Realistic goal setting: what’s the complexity and duration of a job hunting process (before and now), followed by real-life examples.
• How to choose the right job offer / career path from so many available on the market; in depth description and instructions to use the “Value & Parameter Bidding Tool”
• Available tests (free and paid) for those who really can’t decide or need more help.
• Defining your USP: how to prove you are a valuable candidate and why you should be chosen out of hundreds (or thousands) of other competitors; the famous “Why should we hire you” question
You will find the full recording on our YouTube channel here.
And even though they are recordings, we do recommend registering via Webinar (at) CareerAngels.eu for the following reasons:
• to get access to the preparation materials before every session
• to receive materials that are mentioned during the sessions
• to access the LinkedIn or Facebook Open Webinars groups reserved for participants for networking and support purposes
If you are a seasoned manager or executive with min. 10 years of experience who needs support in setting a realistic job search or career goal or wants to discuss their positioning on the job market, you can take advantage of a free & confidential career consultation by clicking here or by sending an email to Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu.